viernes, 16 de junio de 2017

"English Language Challenges"

Woouu, I must admit that the post of the teacher inspired me and made me feel better about the relationship between English and me and about this year :D
Now, I think that English is a very important language for to learn. In relation to my experience of learning English in the university, incredibly has been very good, much better than in school, I had very great teachers who have helped me learn in a fun and interesting way (although not always, but most of the time jajajajaaja). I know that my level of English has increased in this time, it is not the best neither is it a very high level jajajajajaja but it has improved!.
I think that the use of the blog in the English class is good and fun, it helps us to practice writing in English and also to read the posts of the companions in English, but I think that it is important also the topics on which we write, because if the topics are fun and interesting I think writing will be easier, but if the topics are boring we may have more sleep and it will be harder to write.
 Mmm ... I think that one aspect that I should improve on my English is to talk and practice with other people (that's why I do not like to do video in English jajajaaja), it's difficult for me sometimes to start a conversation with someone in English, I think that also I need more confidence in myself, nerves are very bad sometimes, but I must learn to control them.

In this last time I used English to listen music and watch movies, and a bit to talk with friends who like English very much.

1 comentario:

  1. Gaby, you are right, at the university english language is more funy. I think that I have learnt a lot about english language, too. And, I feel nerves when I must speak in english jajajaj.

    ResponderEliminar