viernes, 16 de junio de 2017

"Changes to my study program"

Hi everyone! Today I will write about changes to my study program, so I think that big and significant changes have not been, only in the infrastructure at the university, specifically in the Faculty of Social Sciences and its surroundings, now we have a new building, I think that is for post-graduate, but I’m not sure about that. On the other hand, maybe I change internally (although I admit that in some moments of the academic year I put up a little weight jajajajaja this is other change xD), many situations or things of life took another meaning for me, new ideas, new goals, new problems to face and new tools for this, sometimes I think it's fun to go back to the past and remember the situations I've experienced.
Another important point for me and that has changed are my friends, in university life you can makes many friends, but not all are really friends (I hope that can be understood) even so, I am very happy because the friends that I met in my first year of career are still there, although it has been a long time, we continue talking, helping us, sometimes we have fun :D and supporting us in our goals and situations.

In terms of teaching methods or teachers, I think I have very good teachers at this time and others not, I think I have learned a lot from teachers who teach about life too, not just about a theory that we need to learn for a test, but they explain and listen too, and they enjoy this. See these differences, I think it can help me to teach maybe in a good way in the future (if I need to).

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, when I met you in first year I don't know that we would be friends until today. I'm happy, because you are a nice person. Thank you for your friendship <3

    ResponderEliminar