jueves, 25 de mayo de 2017

Winter Holidays

“Winter Holidays”… sometimes this “phrase” or “name” sounds wonderful or something very boring jajajjaja, many things influence the result.

On some previous winter holidays with my family we traveled a lot to my grandmother's house in the country, my mom doesn´t like the country but my brothers and my dad love it, and I really don´t love it but I don´t hate it, I can bear it for a few days jajajajja just to visit, but when we were childs (my brothers and me) my parents thought it was the best place to go because there were animals, we could run, play in a big place, trees, “clean air”, etc., and something very important is that my grandmother cooked very rich things for us (okay,  I admit that i love this jajajajaja) and when we grew up, my parents started to bring us to the beach for a few days (yes, they organized the holidays in generally) and it was very cold, so I don´t like (I love the beach, but only in summer), and now we don´t have something totally defined for this winter holidays, but personally, I think that is perfect go to the cinema whit my friends, or go to eat, play bowling whit my brothers or a party whit my friends, etc., things like this, I hate the lost time in holidays, if anything else fails... see a movie in my bed :D

1 comentario:

  1. In my case, I don't travel with my family. We live in countryside, so we are all time in holydays (?) jajajaja. But, since I have been in the university I travel to visit my family each holiday or long weekend. This is my prospect for winter holidays.

    ResponderEliminar