lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Picture!

Hi everyone! Today I will write about one of my favorites and important pictures of my life <3
So, this picture is about my dog and me, the name of my dog is “Kiara” she is a cocker, is white with light brown spots, is 5 years old, she is very important for me, is my faithful companion, we went running together, playing in the park, riding a bicycle and more things.
I adopted her when she was 2 months, she was in a kennel because it´s owner had abandoned her and I really wanted her (she was the greatest of her brothers), so I speak whit my mom about that and she said “okay, but it´s your responsibility and you should take good care of her (This includes food, clean the poop, walks, vet, etc.)....bal bla bla... and I said yes! So, Kiara was my partner <3
In the family she is another member, they love her and it's really fun to watch the expressions that Kiara makes when something doesn´t like or when she wants something, she really looks human sometimes.

She loves the sun and in the morning, the first thing that she makes is sit in the yard, looking towards the street and take a sunbath, she loves the meat, especially when we have barbecued lunch or put in your meal meat sauce, she loves to play with balls (sometimes burst this) or with shoes. She is very special for me <3




                                                  Mostrando 20170522_204722.jpg

1 comentario:

  1. Your friend Kiara is very beautiful, it was a good choice of photography

    ResponderEliminar