sábado, 13 de mayo de 2017

Postgraduate Studies

Hi everyone, today I will speak about post-graduate studies.
Honestly I haven't thought about this topic whit clearly, I don´t known the differences between university specialization courses and graduates or doctorates and master, etc. but I know that I would like to continue specializing in the area of ​​work that I choose in the future (but not for long time). Obviously must be something related whit psychology because this is my career and my studies, I like educational area of psychology, but also the social area, and clinical area, forensic area, etc. So I think that is very important to first make the decision about which area to follow and specialize.
I would like study here, in my country, Chile, because my family is here and my friends, the customs are the same and the language is equal, I think it would not be so difficult for me, although I would like to study outside my country for to know other places, but only for a short time. I would need a scholarship to study a postgraduate course because it is very expensive!.
I prefer to study part-time because I can work and save money for to pay the studies
In general I think it´s good to do a postgraduate, gives more opportunities to work and have more money, but honestly it´s not my priority in my life, I don't want to study all my life.


2 comentarios:

  1. At least if you study forever, you never have to work so no responsibilities(?) lol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are still young, you can take the time to define your area. Cheer up

    ResponderEliminar